When it comes to furnace and air conditioner repair in Hacienda Heights, CA, you can always rely on our team. Air CareSaver Air Conditioning and Heating has been in the industry since 2005, providing excellent HVAC services – repair, installation, replacement and maintenance – to homes in and aroundHacienda Heights.
Your HVAC system is very essential because it helps make your home a comfortable and livable environment. But like every appliance, it also requires some care and maintenance to keep it functional for as long as possible. While it is best to let professional technicians handle your HVAC service needs, there are a number of things you can do to help extend the lifespan of the unit.
- Remove debris like leaves and twigs that fall on top or at the sides of an outdoor AC unit or heat pump. Also, never let your lawn mower discharge grass clippings onto the units.
- Make sure that there is at last two feet of clearance around your outdoor heat pumps and air conditioners.
- Make sure that the unit is on firm ground so that it stays level.
- Make use of better filters such as high-efficiency pleated filters with electrostatic charge that has magnetic properties to grab the tiniest particles and even those that may carry bacteria. Thus, it also helps keep indoor air clean and safe.
- Ideally, filters should be replaced at least every three months but it is highly advised to check it monthly. If the filters are too dark and clogged, you need to replace them which is likely the case if you have pets.
- Ensure regular inspection by a professional technicians because not only will this help keep your unit functioning properly but also allows for early detection of problems so that solutions will be provided before they get worse.
These are some of the things you can do to help make your HVAC system last longer. But if you are already having a problem with your units, you can always give us a call to get a free estimate from our experts on heating and air conditioning in Hacienda Heights, CA.